It takes a great deal of hard work and commitment to run a business, which often results in little time for one’s own personal financial planning. By understanding the challenges clients face day to day and their ultimate financial goals, we can help create financial independence for them and for their families. We provide guidance throughout our clients’ journey, so that they have peace of mind in the knowledge that all their financial planning requirements are taken care of.
We provide advice on all aspects of business financial planning including:
- Arranging appropriate agreements and insurance with shareholders
- Identifying and mitigating the liabilities that could be created by the loss of a key person
- Tax efficient profit extraction
- Ensuring cash assets in the business are invested to maximise tax efficiency and investment returns
- Creating an effective exit planning strategy*
- Succession planning
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the fund you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are generally dependent on individual circumstances.
*This may include referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James's Place.